Monday, February 4, 2008

The truth is -- I probably wouldn't get out of bed that early to make you coffee

At first, leaving for work in the morning was kind of -- well, I hate to say this -- sweet. (That even made me vomit a little bit.) My boyfriend got up with me and made me coffees to drink whilst getting ready and to take with me in my handy travel mug to work.

And after I left, I'd feel all buzzy and happy. Not just from the coffee. But from that silly-sick feeling you get when you have to leave someone for a little bit that you really savor being around. Knowing that it's just the divide of economics and a few working hours until you're back home.

Then we'd spend the day periodically smattering conversations over chat-mails. As you do.

But now, leaving for work in the morning is just kind of -- well -- maddening. I don't want to go. Then, as soon as I get to work, I want to go back home. Maybe we're borderline obsession. But I don't mind. (As long as he doesn't try to kill me or something.)

Off to archive and feel sorry for myself.

2 comments:

An Unreliable Witness said...

Re: the title of this here weblog.

I would just like to point out that MY cult blogger is a bigger cult thatn YOUR cult blogger. Oh yes. MY cult blogger is big in Sheffield. And Croatia. Especially Croatia. Over there, she's known as a 'nekid mislim'. Or something. No, I've no idea either, but I'm assured it's not rude. Apparently.

Anonymous said...

seriously, AUW, i've been contemplating changing this site's banner to something more honest -- such as, "My Boyfriend's Boyfriend is a Cult Blogger" or "My Unreliable Boyfriend is a Cult Blogger" or maybe even just come straight out with it . . . this site (and everything on the internet for that matter you stupid fools) is about An Unreliable Witness and it's time you start to *recognize foo'*.

(smirk)